Below is a Gist that shows the features of the relatively small API. Note that this was also a dive into some Groovy 1.8 and Gradle, and was coded up this weekend inbetween BBQs using SpringSource Toolsuite 2.7.0M2 for the Groovy 1.8/Gradle support.
Other features to come include:
- Fluent DSL, leveraging Groovy 1.8 features
- Pure Java "Templates" for Jena/SPARQL similar to JdbcTemplate/jmsTemplate in Spring
- Object marshalling and GORM / Spring Data support
- Sparql / RDF Builder -- still deciding if this is necessary or not, or if it'll fall naturally into the DSL
- Grails plug-in for the above
- Testing with triples stores Jena TDB, Stardog, and AllegroGraph being the first three